Open your door wider. Reach out and attract more people.
Here, we shall focus on graphic design for your business.
But how does it play into the equation?
Let’s take a deep dive into the way graphic design can help you stand out, establish your brand, and elevate your business to new levels of success. I will keep it short and sweet, as usual. 😊
1. Graphic design breaks through the clutter on social media Images are key to connecting with your audience. 90% of the information transmitted to the brain is visual—and 40% of people respond better to visual information that plain text. Including well-designed graphics in your social media posts will help them jump off your audience’s screen, grab their attention, and start a conversation. The point is: Graphic design can help you stand out on social media. And standing out on social media can help take your business to the next level.
2. Graphic design makes data impactful There is a ton of information about your business that you want to get out in the world—everything from annual sales to performance data to engagement statistics. And all that data can be super impactful if you get it in front of the right people (like investors or potential employees). But if you present it in a way that falls flat, it doesn’t matter how impactful the information about your business is, it’s not going to connect with your audience. Who wants to read through an endless stream of spreadsheets, bullet points, and huge blocks of text No one.
3. Graphic design helps you perfect your pitch deck Speaking of presenting key information in an impactful way, when you’re first launching your business (or trying to scale your business to the next level), there’s no one you need to impact more than investors. As a business, you need money. Sometimes, you need that money to come from investors. And if you want to get that money from investors, you need to leverage graphic design to create a presentation or pitch deck that shows them why you’re worth the investment.
4. Graphic design helps build your brand Think of your branding as your corporate DNA. It’s who you are as a company. It tells your clients and customers, what you’re about, what they can expect, and why they should work with you. Your branding says a lot about you, and a lot of that communication is visual. The right visual branding elements can make or break your brand—they’re that powerful. Which is why it’s so important to get it right!
5. Graphic design helps win potential customers When you connect with a new business contact, you want to stay top of mind long after the conversation is over. And the best way to do that? Graphic design, of course. Well-designed marketing assets (like business cards, flyers, or brochures) are crucial for growing your business because they continue to deliver key messaging to potential clients and customers when you’re not around. They also give you are also worth the time investment, once the initial design is done, all that’s left to do is get your marketing assets out into the world.
So my dear friend, are you serious about bringing your business to a whole new level, simply with effective graphic design?
Have a chat with us. We are freelance designers based in Singapore.